Ice Climbing in the Dolomites
min. 2 Days
From December to March, by arrangement
Price for 1 Participant:
from € 700.-
Price with 2 Participants (per person ):from € 400.-Max. number of Participants:2 People
The Dolomites - a popular destination for many climbers and mountaineers in summer - offer countless opportunities for ice climbing in winter. Due to the high elevation of many icefalls, the season often starts in December and even in late March there is often a good chance of good conditions. The approach routes through the stunning winter landscape are awesome, and definitely by the time you are climbing, you will know why the Dolomites are one of the best Ice Climbing areas of the Alps ... Experience the most beautiful icefalls of the Dolomites with us!!! We are happy to create a programme tailor made for your needs and adjusted according to the current ice conditions. From a short 2-Day trip to an adventure filled one week ice climbing holiday, anything is possible!... The Dolomites are incidentally also perfect for multi-day technical courses ...
Tour suggestions medium difficulty (up to WI4 +):
- Corvara "Sword of Damocles", "Lujanta", "Pisciadu"
- Pragser Ice Climbing Garden "Ross Lahne"
- Sottoguda Gorge
Tour suggestions demanding (up to WI6):
- Vallunga "Piovra", "Jumbo Jet"
- Val Lasties "Cassiopeo"
- Val Travenanzes "Sogno Canadese"
- No fear of heights
- Ice climbing experience of Difficulty WI4 + (in follow)
- Good physical condition
- Guided by a fully Austrian certified mountain and ski guide
- Price excl. Fees/expenses, transfer and accommodation costs
- Rental equipment (harness, helmet, ice axe, crampons)